We're Lawn Love -- a digital marketplace for lawn care and gardening services. We're like Uber or Lyft for the lawn care space.
We launched five years ago, and are now one of the fastest growing tech companies in San Diego. We've raised funding from world-class investors like Y Combinator, Bullpen Capital, Joe Montana, Alexis Ohanian, Barbara Corcoran and others. We're operating in over 120 cities in the U.S., have hundreds of thousands of customers, and tens of thousands of lawn care professionals on the platform. Want to learn more? Check out an in-depth profile on us.
We're a team of ~90 based in Scripps Ranch, and we'd love to work with you.
We’re hiring our first-ever Product Manager. You will be working closely with our Engineering team to help guide products from concept to launch. You will bridge the technical and business worlds to design features and services that our customers love. You'll work across Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and Finance to accomplish this, and will own the results of your efforts.
- You have a minimum of three years of product management experience.
- You have a bias toward action and can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development at speed.
- You're technical (you don't have to be a programmer yourself, but strong working knowledge of how software products are built is required)
- You have a clear eye for design, and can help design the interactions our customers and lawn pros have with our product.
- You can run a scrum process, and know how to set requirements and keep an engineering team on track.
- You're massively data-driven. You define what to measure, and then let the metrics do the talking.
- You love working hard, not just for financial rewards, but for the opportunity to grow personally.
- You are intellectually curious and you get stuff done. Results are what matter to you.
- You are an incredible communicator, and know how to align people toward a shared goal.
Here's what you can expect from us:
- A front row seat to an amazing growth story.
- Great compensation and real ownership (both in terms of equity and over the product.)
- Full health coverage, open vacation, a fully stocked snack kitchen, catered Friday lunches, etc.
- A $750/year personal learning budget, so you can stay on the edge of your skills.
- New gear, ergonomic workstations, and whatever else you need to be productive.
- Quarterly events, regular happy hours, and co-workers you just might actually want to spend time with.
- The opportunity to empower thousands of small business owners across the country, and give them the tools to thrive. We are direct defenders of the American Dream.