Director of Sales
We're Lawn Love -- a digital marketplace for lawn care and gardening services. We're like Uber or Lyft for the lawn care space.
We’re looking for a *STELLAR* Director of Sales to help us scale our paid advertising efforts.
We launched four years ago, and are now one of the fastest growing startups in the country. We've raised funding from world-class investors like Y Combinator, Bullpen Capital, Joe Montana, Alexis Ohanian, Barbara Corcoran and others. We're operating in over 120 cities in the U.S., have hundreds of thousands of customers, and tens of thousands of lawn care professionals on the platform.
Want to learn more? Check out an in-depth profile on us. We're a team of ~90 based in Scripps Ranch, and we'd love to work with you.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
Your first week:
- Get to know Lawn Love, our industry, the competitive landscape, and what makes us special. Get the lay of the land.
Your first month:
- Help us design our inside sales model and begin executing. You will work with our CEO to define the sales process, refine scripts, set comp and performance targets, and hire and train remote sales team members.
- Execute on the plan! You will manage the sales org, coach and inspire the team, and make sure we're hitting goals.
Here's what we're looking for:
- You've lead sales teams in a high-volume, SMB-focused sales environment.
- You are a hunter. You enjoy competing and beating quotas.
- You are a gifted manager, and know how to coach and motivate people to win.
- You love working hard, not just for financial rewards, but for the opportunity to grow personally.
- You are intellectually curious and you get stuff done. Results are what matter to you.
Here's what you can expect from us:
- You'll be joining one of the fastest-growing startups in the country, with the opportunity to make a huge impact on a very large, thoroughly antiquated industry.
- Great compensation and real ownership (both in terms of company equity and over your role.)
- Full health coverage, open vacation, a fully stocked snack kitchen, catered Friday lunches, 401k, etc.
- A $750/year personal learning budget, so you can stay on the edge of your skills.
- New gear, ergonomic workstations, and whatever else you need to be productive.
- Quarterly events, regular happy hours, and awesome co-workers.
- The opportunity to empower thousands of small business owners across the country, and give them the tools to thrive. We are direct defenders of the American Dream.